As always, first MY rankings... after that, my computer rankings 1-120.
1. Oklahoma - Texas game is a huge as ever.
2. Missouri - Will have a test at home against Oklahoma St.
3. LSU - Another big matchup... this one against Florida.
4. Alabama - unimpressive at home.
5. Texas - Oklahoma in Dallas... enough said.
6. Texas Tech - home against Nebraska should let us know the true makeup of this team...
7. USC - trouncing of Oregon signals that the Oregon St game may have been a fluke?!?
8. Utah - Still waiting for BYU... but don't look past TCU.
9. Penn St. - win at Wisconsin could skyrocket the Nittany Lions.
10. BYU - Last loss was against Tulsa at Tulsa. Look at #8 above for a hint...
11. Oklahoma St - faces Missouri in Columbia... and a win would put them at the forefront in national spotlight.
12. Florida - game against LSU will be telling for Gators.
13. Georgia - Still not convinced that Georgia is a great football team.
14. Ohio St - Win against Wisconsin big... but they still have to keep it going.
15. Vanderbilt - could they be a sleeper in the perceived best conference in the country?
16. Tulsa - another blow out victory for the #1 offense in the country.
17. Cal - Pac-10 opening up for Bears.
18. Kansas - nearly got beaten in Big 12 opener.
19. Northwestern - Still unbeaten...
20. Wake Forest - May be the best team in ACC...
21. Auburn - Another loss stings...
22. Wisconsin - Home loss against Ohio St hurts.
23. Michigan St - Breaks in to Top 25.
24. Virginia Tech - Back in Top 25 after a little absence... could also be the best team in the ACC.
25. Ball St - Little Ball St sneaks in to the Top 25.
6. Penn St
9. Ball St
11. Virginia Tech
12. Michigan St
15. Wake Forest
18. Boise St
19. Oklahoma St
21. Texas Tech
24. South Florida
25. North Carolina
27. Notre Dame
30. Georgia Tech