Here are my week 3 rankings.
1. USC - Only cemented their place at the top.
2. Oklahoma - Best of the rest?
3. Missouri - Most dominant team in Big 12... North.
4. Georgia - Could improve standing with win in Tempe against Arizona St.
5. Florida - Huge game at Tennessee could be enough to vault Florida, or drop them.
6. Texas Tech - Defense plays better against SMU.
7. LSU - Yet to face challenging opponent, until at Auburn this weekend.
8. Texas - Will the loss of bye week before Big 12 play hurt the Longhorns?
9. Wisconsin - Travels to Fresno and pull good win against Bulldogs.
10. Auburn - Unimpressive 3-2 win over Mississippi St raises questions about new spread offense.
11. Utah - Chance to break the BCS this year.
12. Oregon - brought back to Earth after near loss at Purdue.
13. Ohio St. - Huge loss at USC shows big offensive problems in Columbus.
14. East Carolina - Come from behind victory keeps best story of early season alive.
15. Oklahoma St. - Offense playing as good as anyone over the past 6 quarters.
16. BYU - Can one of the two dominant Mountain West teams go undefeated?
17. West Virginia - Travels to Colorado in must-win non-conference road game.
18. Illinois - Disaster averted at home against Louisiana-Lafayette.
19. Alabama - Big stretch coming up for Crimson Tide.
20. Tulsa - Little known team can contend with the best offenses in the country.
21. South Florida - Signature non-conference home win against Kansas.
22. Kansas - Blows big chance for huge non-conference win at South Florida.
23. Wake Forest - Chance to be under the radar team from ACC to compete nationally.
24. Vanderbilt - Sneaks into Top 25.
25. Arizona St. - Blows late lead against UNLV, drops in rankings.